Monday, June 9, 2008

Back from NYC

I just got back from NYC and I had a wonderful time. Took tons of pictures, but we were sightseeing at such a frantic pace, that I never got a chance to sit and sketch anything. So I will be going through my pictures and sketching from those. We saw the Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Ellis Island, St. Particks Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Radio City, The Met Museum of Art, Central Park, The Plaza, Hell's Kitchen (is is pretty posh now)...Oh yeah 42nd street and Times Square.

In the mean time here is one from the archives. A stippled Shark I drew form my sister.



2 comments:

Kenny said...

I LOVE NEW YAWK! Great town to visit!

Wow, I really like that drawing. Very impressive. Is that pencil?

Chris said...

Thanks, it is done in ink, a thin sharpie actually. NY was a great place to visit, but I don't think I could live there.