Monday, November 29, 2010

The Sketchbook Project 2010


I have finally started my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project, put on by The ArtHouse Co-Op Check them out here:   da'lsdkj'adijja'dkmc'ad

The rundown is this:
---------------------------------------------
Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country.

After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view.
----------------------------------------------
I ordered my sketchbook and picked a theme of 'Nightmare' so everything in this will have to do with that.  My first sketch is the one above, falling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this one the best