Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting back to Fun Star Wars Stuff!



Okay so after the crappy couple of days of skething shitty heads... I got back into the Star Wars book. I ripped this one out after the lil ewok went to bed. I was really unsure about this before I started filling in the dark space. I wasn't sure it was going to work, I was having trouble with the mask and the belt but the hand, the hand felt awesome to do. I think I am going to try more of these perspective poses. This was my first real sketch using a prismacolor pen (thin on one side, broad on the other). I have to say, I really like the feel and delivery of this pen and I think I will be going out and getting more.

3 comments:

Dave said...

You did a good job with this mate. Really nice job at spotting out the blacks. Couple of little niggles like his screen right index finger and the side of his helm. But overall you pulled off a very imposing Vader :)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback.