Monday, April 28, 2008

From past sketch session

These are sketches from some drawing sessions I went to in Glendale. It was on Central Ave and called "The Atelier", I don't know if they are still around, since I moved I can't stay in Glendale late after work. I had a great time there though. I really found that you can't just pick up a pencil and perform like you used to when you haven't sketched in years.

Even though my first session was a frustrating disappointment, my following session yielded some nice stuff that really surprised me. I am looking at going to the Drawing Club for the monthly long pose sessions to get back into the habit of figure drawing. Some of my favorate blogs to read are either from the Club itself or people that attend. I can't wait.

1 comment:

TheMavenMaker said...

Hey Chris,
You know I will keep tabs on you.

Daune